Generate Scripts from Database+SQL SERVER 2005
Hi.. yesterday one of my colleague has asked me that how can i generate a script from Database with A Relationship,Tables and all the stuff….and i have shown it may you need it tomorrow..
Want to generate a Script from Database with all the Relationship,Tables…etc..
Just follow me:
1. I guess that you have opened Management studio and ready with Database.
2. just Right click on your database.
3. Will popup a context menu. Select “Script Database as”->”Create to->New Query Editor Window [you can select anyone of it nothing strict in it :)].
It will generate a Script for Creating a Database. Now let’s see how can we create Script for Tables and all the stuff
4. Now, Right click on Database->Tasks->Generate Scripts.
5.follow a Wizard..[By clicking Next..Next] .
5.1. select database
5.3. select Object types you need [Table,SP,Views]
5.4 Choose SP [better do Select All].
5.5. Choose Tables.
5.6. Select Script mode..which is simple..so keep it on you for braveity.
5.7 Now make one file of both of this scripts and make it one [TOTAL SCRIPT=DATABSE SCRIPT+TABLE,SP,VIEWS SCRIPT]
5.8 That’s it now distribute. it to your client.. and enjoy!!!
6. How to generate a database from Script file which was earlier generated.
6.1 Just open generated file in new query editor window.
6.2 Press F5 [to run script] .
6.3 That’s it.
you will have Database with all the stuff..
Happy Database Scripting!!!