CrickoHolic : Cricket Match Score Updater
World cup is on! and If you are a cricket fan then you must be checking score update for each match frequently while working. I also do so [When India is playing!]. But sometime while coding I need to keep my Visual studio instance open and at the same time I also want to check score, for which I used to do ALT + TAB, between my Visual Studio and Firefox.
I was thinking to have some tool, which seats at corner of my desktop and keep me updated on latest score without doing any ALT + TAB. You also think so? Then CrickoHolic is the software for that.
Basically, CrickoHolic will seat at corner of your desktop and keeps you updated about the latest score. And moreover it will always be on TOP of all windows. So, there is no any chance that any window can overlap it. Sounds interesting? Let’s see more about it.
- Always on top of all windows.
- Seats at right bottom corner of your desktop.
- Auto updated.
- Shows Current/Recent and Up Coming matches updates.
- Minimize button added (Thanks to Devang for the suggestion!)
How to use?
1. Download CrickoHolic.zip.
2. Extract the zip file, you will find file with name CrickoHolic.exe.
3. To run it, just double-click the .exe.
4. That’s it! Enjoy 🙂
I would like to hear from you
If your feedback is positive tell to your peers else tell to me at : email@example.com. Feel free to post your suggestions/comments/bugs at provided email id or below in the comments section.
Would like to Download? Click here
Eager to have your feedback!
Sourcecode : Coming Soon…